Report a UFO Sighting to the UFO Casebook
If you want to report a UFO, use our email. If you have any questions, send them along with your description, and we will be glad to help you out. At the bottom of this page, there are some basic guidelines to go by. Your name and email address will be kept confidential if you so desire.
Please include answers to all of the questions that you can in your email.
What name would you like to use on report?
City, State, Country of sighting?
Your email address?
Date and Time of Sighting?
Shape, Size, and Color of UFO?
Name of other Witnesses?
Did you see or hear any airplanes or helicopters?
Weather conditions at time of sighting?
Were there any unusual smells associated with the sighting?
Were there any electromagnetic effects, like engine stalling, etc?
Did you experience any "missing time?"
Were there any pictures or videos taken of the object/s?
Please give all details of the sighting that you can recall.
To report a UFO sighting,
1) Make a note of the exact date and time you saw the object. Write down any and everything you saw. Make a drawing if possible.
2) List all witnesses' names, addresses, and phone numbers. Provide ages and occupations when possible.
3) Give your exact location at the time of the sighting. Street address, city, state, country.
4) Describe the weather. Was it sunny? Overcast? Raining? A clear night? Full moon?
5) In what part of the sky was the UFO located? North, South, East, West? On the horizon or straight overhead or somewhere in between?
6) Did the UFO move? How far and how fast? Describe its movements in detail.
7) Describe the appearance of the UFO: its shape, size, distance from you and above the ground, color, texture, sound. Draw a picture of it or get someone else to.
8) Describe the area in which you made the sighting. Is it near an airport? An Air Force Base? A military or research installation of any kind?
9) Write a narrative describing what happened in your own words, just as it happened.
10) If there were other witnesses, have each of them write their own report, without consulting with each other. Have one person collect all of the sighting reports.
11) If you wish to report the sighting to your local authorities or to the military, then do so. Remember, distribute only copies of reports or photos. Do not give the originals to anyone. Make a copy of everything related to the sighting.