Published: 1:16 PM 3/9/2011
Assange has recently gone on record with the Guardian’s talk shows, and website interviews that includes this final word from Assange about his views on the UFO files that he still controls:
“The threats against our lives are a matter of public record, however, we are taking the appropriate precautions to the degree what we are able when dealing with superpowers.
Assange continued by stating that “the international community is aware of an alien invasion that began in March (2010, last year) and that they predict will continue for the next five years. The global community is trying to protect the citizens of Earth from the truth, which is that by 2015, Earth will be controlled by aliens.”
“What’s crazy, said one Oregon UFO “watcher” “is Stan Fulham predicted the same five years of UFO sightings starting in 2011 or “11.”
In fact, Fulham also predicted that the “gradual release of UFO information to the public will begin with governments handing over their information. They will go public, so to speak,” said the famed UFO hunter just six months ago when he passed due to cancer.
According to Fulham’s biography, he had his first UFO encounter while on active duty with the North American Air Defense Command.
“During his service he said that his fellow soldier and he saw a ‘red flashing rocket,’ in the sky. He later confirmed that it was not a rocket but a UFO.”
Fulham was known by presidents and everyday UFO watchers as a spokesman who liked to predict UFO sightings, encounters and the dark side of UFOs – the abductions.
For instance, it was Fulham, who just two months before his sudden death, predicted the UFO sightings on October 5 through 9, last year, 2010 in Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou and Baotou of Inner Mongolia as well as the Russian reports of “continued UFO sightings over Eastern Siberia.