UFO Casebook headgraphic


UFO Casebook Magazine Issue 404, Issue date, 04-26-10

Share This Page with a Friend

New Hampshire Teens Claim UFO Damaged Car
Windshield Damage
Published: 8:54 AM 4/22/2010

Submitted by Javier Ortega on April 21, 2010

Two New Hampshire teenagers claim to have had their car picked up by a UFO, carried 180 feet away and then dropped, causing severe damage to the underside of the car and windshield.

Now, let me carefully think about this one; since yesterday I seemed to have “jumped the gun” and claimed the a UFO video shot in Dominican Republic was really awesome.

Two teens are out on a date. The girl borrows her mother’s car and takes it for a spin with her boyfriend. Fast forward to the end of the date and you have $5,000 worth of damage to the car and two hysterical teenagers.

Reminds me of the time I almost flipped a VW bug while trying to get that sucker on its two side wheels. What? I was young and foolish.

I want to say that this is just a case of teenagers wrecking their parent’s car by slamming it against a curb. It seems fairly more reasonable than a UFO picking up a car and then dropping it right on a curb.

Two New Hampshire teenagers sitting in a parked car were approached by a black-colored UFO in Laconia on March 20, 2010, lifted into the air and then dropped back onto pavement 180 feet away, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

MUFON New England State Director Steve Firmani confirmed his investigation of the case today by telephone and said witness interviews had been completed.

The 18-year-old girl and 16-year-old boy both offer testimony about their encounter.

The two used the girl’s mother’s car and went to a Laconia destination that has not been released.

“We were just sitting there and I looked up at the moon,” the female witness stated. “I saw this weird black-shaped object. And then, I said to my boyfriend, ‘What was that?’”

Both accounts describe the same events. They saw an object coming toward them from the sky and began to panic. When they attempted to drive away, the car they were operating was lifted up off the ground. Both describe an odd smell during the incident.

When the car hit the pavement 180 feet away, the windshield cracked and the air bags deployed.

Asphalt Damage Photo: Asphalt impact area. MUFON image.

Firmani said there was no damage to the body of the car, but that there was about $5,000 damage to the underside of the car.

The male witness descibed the UFO.”I don’t know how to explain this, but it turns into a ball when it wants to slow down and move around quickly and when it wants to go fast, straight, it turns into a flat plate with maze box-shaped lined lights. These were on all the time.”

He describes attempting to drive away.

“The front end got picked up and the car could not move. We steered left and right but the car just kept on going up into the air.”

When the car hit the ground, they drove quickly away to the girl’s home where her mother called the police.

Firmani said there were three-inch divets in the curbing at the impact point where the car hit the ground. He said further study would be made to the under carriage body parts, which MUFON has retained from the body shop.

Laconia is a city in Belknap County, New Hampshire, population 16,411,

This case was originally reported to Peter Davenport at the National UFO Reporting Center. Davenport referred the case to Firmani.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/nhteens.html

source & references:


Report & Photographs from www.mufon.com

NT UFO Invasion Finds Home at ET Museum
HISTORY: A patron walks past one of the displays at the International UFO Museum & Research Centre in Roswell
Published: April 20th, 2010


A TERRITORY town's invasion by UFOs has made it to the world's most famous museum for extraterrestrial life.

The tiny community of Marlinja came to a standstill in June 2008 when UFOs descended on the town. Now the event has been recorded at the International UFO Museum in Roswell.

The sighting by former Marlinja resident Janie Dixon made international headlines after it was reported on the front page of the Northern Territory News.

"Situated 25 kilometres north of Elliot, the community's families spent hours in fear on June 22, 2008, as what appeared to be three unidentified objects hovering in the distance with another just metres above their homes," the museum's information board says.

It goes on to quote Janie Dixon verbatim from the NT News story.

"The kids were on the basketball courts shooting when we heard a strange, loud noise," she said.

"The sound was really horrible but it sounded like it was going past; we thought it was a jet.

"My nieces and I ran outside and I saw what I thought at first was the evening star.

"But then we saw three red lights in the distance and the sound kept getting louder, the ground felt like it was shaking, so we ran inside and shut the doors.

"My nephew and niece were looking through curtains. It came closer, circled around the basketball courts and then came so close above our house."

Roswell in New Mexico is home to arguably the most famous UFO incident of all time. On July 8, 1947, it was reported that Army personnel had recovered a crashed flying disc from a ranch near Roswell.

The US Defence Department held a press conference later the same day and reported the object was a weather balloon, not a flying saucer.

But in 1978, ufologist Stanton T. Friedman interviewed Major Jesse Marcel, who was involved with the original recovery of the debris.

Major Marcel expressed his belief that the military had covered up the recovery of an alien spacecraft.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/ntstory.html

source & references:


Budleigh Salterton UFO Sceptic Baffled by Strange Lights and Laughter
Published: 22 April 2010


A BUDLEIGH Salterton man claims he heard 'aliens giggling' and saw unexplained lights as he walked past Bear Lane.

Alien sceptic Phil Hooton, of Shortwood Close, reported the sighting earlier this month as he walked home from the Dog and Donkey pub at Knowle.

Mr Hooton, who said he 'rarely' drinks, said the encounter had left him more open minded to alien life.

He said the 'strange' lights disappeared when he tried to approach them.

Mr Hooton said: "I was leaving the Dog and Donkey with my dog Dixie after a lemonade, or two.

"Walking past Bear Lane I saw some strange lights which at first I thought was a police car.

"I cautiously approached the lights and in the blink of an eye the lights went off and all I could hear were aliens giggling.

"I went home and told my wife who insisted I had a large brandy even though I rarely drink.

"The truth is out there - as my nan used to say, God bless her.

I have always been a bit of a sceptic about these kind of things but after my strange encounter I am more open-minded."

Mr Hooton's claims are the latest in a line of unexplained sightings in the area where residents believe they have spotted UFOs or strange lights in the sky.

In the last two months many UFO sceptics have approached the Journal about strange lights and shapes in the sky above Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton, and East Budleigh.

The witnesses have all been at a loss to explain the sightings.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/alienlaughter.html

source & references:


Continued Conversations with the Abductee
Published: 3:03 PM 4/22/2010 written by Chris Holly

I have had the good fortune to do multiple interviews with one of the most interesting people I have ever known. I wrote about this woman before in an article I called The Abductee.

This woman has suffered many abductions and lost time events during her life. She is not like other people. I believe her differences are due to her abduction encounters with the unknown.

This curious woman has given me a great deal of her time answering many of the questions I brought to her concerning her experiences and views concerning abduction and beings that may not be from this earth, time, or dimension.

I was able to spend time with her this winter and must admit that it was both a fascinating and frightening experience. Many of the answers she gave to my questions made me think differently about subjects I had strong opinions about.

I have decided to write about my time with this special woman in sections as to cover all the things we talked about.

I will start with her view on one of the articles I wrote a while ago concerning a feeding UFO.

I wrote an article about a group of hunters who came upon a UFO while walking in the woods. The following is the account told by one of the hunters:

“It was years ago, about 1995. I was out setting up for a big hunt we were going to have with a group of guys early that day. It was me and two buddies of mine. We went out about 2 in the morning to drop off traps and other things we were going to use during the days hunting trip. We arranged to have about four other men meet us out further on the Island (east end of Long Island) about 4 a.m.

"We were going to set up some stuff as we planned to end up at this point where we were leaving supplies in the woods. My one buddy was a retired phone man and knew the right of ways used by the utility companies and had a good sense of the woods in the area where we were dumping our supplies for the day.

"It was a crystal clear fall night. There was a small community of houses to the left of the road we parked our pickups and a huge wooded area following the electric main towers through the woods on the right. Besides a small group of houses the area was pretty isolated. We all hunted in this area before and were familiar with it.

"The three of us packed up the gear we needed to carry out to our meeting point later that day and started our trek following the right of way out into the woods. We were taking it slow as it was night but we felt secure as we had a bright moon and a star lit sky. Just before we headed out my one buddy pointed over to the group of houses and pointed to the street lights and lights in some of the houses.

"We all looked, as they seemed to dim out and then come back and dim out again. We hoped they would not blackout, as we would then be joined with a bunch of electric company guys out in the woods, as there was a large transformer station out there. We knew if they showed up we would have to leave.

"We stood for a while watching the lights flicker on and off. They seemed to do this every few seconds. We decided to high tail it out to our planned spot and try to get there and back before the electric company came around so our plans to meet the other guys would not be ruined. We packed up the rest of our gear and took off down the right of way along the side of the high-voltage electric wire towers.

"We were about half way to our destination out in the woods when we approached an intersection ahead of us of the transformer big electric company towers, a huge radio station tower and a high cell tower all in one group.

"As we approached this area my buddy who worked for the telephone company pointed up towards the top branches of the trees ahead and said – what the heck is that? We all looked and saw what looked like a pencil thin laser blue like light shinning along the tree line. At first we thought it was from the poles, trees, or maybe the wires or transformer. I told my buddies that must be what is going on with the flickering lights back by the houses.

"We kept walking towards the center of the group of towers until we could see clear of the trees. The three of us saw it all at once. We all stopped walking at once, as if we practiced stopping like that for weeks, it was so exact and on the spot. We stopped all together lined up shoulder to shoulder and saw what we could not believe we were seeing.

"Ahead of us over the group of towers, we could see the laser light was coming straight down from the sky. We followed the light up and could clearly see a huge black round saucer shaped craft hovering silently over the towers. The thin light attached to the wires and pole. There was no sound no movement just this light drinking or doing something with the towers and wires.

"The thing was huge as when you looked up at it the entire sky was blocked out but for the massive shape of the craft. Around the borders of the craft you could see the night with all its stars and moonshine, however this massive black ship blocked out an enormous area while it sucked from the wires with its long thin light.

"Not one of us moved. We did not speak or dare to blink. Finally one of us, I think it was me, slowly turned and motioned to my buddies to be quiet and slowly back track exactly the way we came in. We slowly and carefully moved away from this huge craft until we were far enough from it to feel we could run. We made it back to our trucks to see the lights in the adjacent neighborhood still flickering and blacking out.

"As we packed up our gear to leave we saw a huge glow and at once the houses and streetlights were back to full power. We knew the thing had finished its meal or whatever it was doing!”

After listening to this encounter I was confused as to what the UFO was doing as it linked into the grove of wires and towers out in the hidden woods. At first I thought it might have been drawing from the lines in a feeding fashion.

I thought this rather odd as I would think our energy grid would be very primitive to a society who was able to visit us from places we do not even know exist.

I called the smartest people I knew for advice on this encounter. I spoke to a physicist as well as another scientist and an extremely brilliant International Business man. The three men were genius level, extremely educated people who I knew would have insight into this sighting.

I was fascinated and stunned to be told by all three the same exact thing! Not one of them thought this craft was feeding at all. In fact they all felt that this craft was putting IN data- not taking anything out. All of them also added they felt the craft was also taking all the data that was being transmitted out through the lines as well.

I was told that it most likely a case of catching the UFO placing in data that could and would be easily transmitted into the lines cables and communication systems found at that location. The question is what type of data where they feeding into our lives? The physicist told me he thought it possible we were being downloaded messages of control or illusion via the wires into our televisions, computers, phones and radios.

He also mentioned that he noticed many cases of blackouts and power failures associated with sightings as a constant all over the world. He felt that they may over work our tired infrastructures while downloading the data they want to spread among us causing these recurring outages.

This report is the one the abductee wanted to discuss. She told me that her greatest fear for the human race is in our carelessness with our use of technology. The abductee fears we have been given a world full of technology by way of a small percentage of advanced humans that is being used by masses of people not yet ready or able to use the technology for our advancement.

This woman feels we have become a world of idiots who are walking into a trap marching on our way to becoming slaves by way of all our technical gadgets and toys.

She feels that the true use of what we have is being wasted and ultimately may be the way of our downfall unless we learn to protect and properly use this technological time of advancement that is being thrown on a civilization far from being ready to use it.

She pointed out the Internet. She thinks it is a powerhouse of information and will be our stepping stone into our future as a civilization however points out how so much of it is used for hate, attack and waste. She pointed out the constant fight against virus and damage done to humans by fellow humans and the hatred and disgrace of many chat rooms whose focus is attack, brutal hate and self agenda’s rather than communication, growth and solutions. She feels we have a tool of the future we are wasting by violent humans not yet ready for this level of technology.

She is very concerned about the new way of life where everyone walks around with something attached to their heads or bodies at all times. If they are at work or at home they sit in front of computer screens or TV’s. She is fearful as she feels this gives almost a 24 hour connection to us and those who may be downloading or uploading to or from the gadgets we keep connected to each and every day.

She finds people in a brain controlled trace as they drive shop, walk or do chores constantly connected to cell phones, texting or playing games with an addiction type connection to the technology of the day. She fears we are giving over our will, our days and our nights to being hooked into a huge grid of control. She also fears we are extremely naïve to the advanced abilities of those who visit our planet from another place in this universe or dimension.

The abductee is convinced that unless we figure out our ignorance in this we could one day be taken over without much effort by slowly being controlled by way of this constant technology being worked in to our daily lives until it has become part of our being.

She warns us all to pay attention to how those around us are slowly becoming disconnected from the reality around them as they stay closed in to their cell phone , texting or some gadget while ignoring the real life around them.

She told me to watch people in a parking lot as they shop for their families; pick up their take out or sort through items to buy without ever disconnecting from the technology grid. They no longer interact with the other humans around them. They stay self absorbed in a singular world of their technical attachment.

How sad we are so willingly being trained to lose our human connection by way of these faddish gadgets. How stupid we are to allow this to happen. She asked me how many of us sit in silence staring at the TV while eating breakfast, lunch or dinner ignoring the loved ones around us?

She wondered how many children have given up playing outside or with their imaginations instead attaching to computers or computer games. She asks how many of us spend time disconnected from the information technology grid each day. She fears we will not answer that question as we do not want to admit she may be right and we may be jumping head first off a very dangerous cliff.

Understanding that unknown lights and crafts have been sighted all over the world near our energy and communication grids makes this idea seem a bit closer to home for comfort. Knowing the group of men in the report I have given in this article witnessed a craft locked in to a power, radio and cell tower complex adds to the odds the abductee may know of what she speaks and warns us about.

This woman feels we need to hold on to our humanity at all costs and walk a slower path into the future of technology and science. She feels we need to be careful that our advances are our own and not being controlled by others walking the human race into a dangerous corner controlling them by downloading their will into us by way of our addiction to tech gadgets.

We can live without this obsession with machines connected to our bodies. We seem in a trance with them ignoring the humans and real time life around us. Doesn’t that alarm you?

I admit that this warning has given me a great deal to think about. I also understand her fear that as a civilization we may be using or given technology we are not ready as an evolved group to use. It may be wise for us all to question our addiction to having gadgets attached to our heads day in and day out while losing the skill of person to person, family friends and neighbor communications.

This removal of interpersonal communication and engagement may be exactly the path we are being sent to walk. I personally would rather hold on to my humanity.

The interviews I had with the woman abductee were the most interesting I have ever had in my life time with any person. I will continue to write about our conversations over the next few months.

I am grateful for the time I have had with this woman and admit I am a changed person because of it.

I hope you all think about her warnings to us and consider the fact she may understand the truth of what goes on out there a bit better than most .

Until we meet again please pay attention to your surroundings and consider turning off your phone, computer and TV a bit more each day to reconnect with the real time people you love around you.

Copyright © 2008- 2009 Chris Holly all Rights Reserved

Chris Holly’s Paranormal World- http://endlessjrny.blogspot.com/

Email chrishollyufo@yahoo.com

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/conversations.html

source & references:

submitted to UFO Casebook

The Foo Fighters
The Foo Fighters U.S. Air Force
Published: 11:22 AM 4/16/2010

Only a few years before Kenneth Arnold had his historic sighting of unknown flying objects that would be coined “flying saucers” by a news reporter in 1947, another phenomena was still mystifying researchers.

During the fire of WW II battles in the sky, American and German pilots were experiencing the “foo-fighters.”

These strange flying blobs of light became a much feared element of American, German, and British pilots, as they would appear without warning, and often times complicate an already difficult situation.

Even attempts by some U.S. pilots to ram them were in vain, as they flew right through them as if they were simply a mirage.

Several theories were offered as to what these small, strange, flying objects were. Ironically, all of the pilots felt that the foo fighters were a secret product of the other side, either a type of radar reflection device or some other secret weapon with the ability to take out an enemy plane.

Even with the evidence that we have, there is not one documented case of any plane being damaged by one of the foo fighters, although there were reports of pilots scrapping a mission because of them.

The foo fighter term itself is an enigma, being attributed to several different sources, but probably initiated with a comic strip called “Smokey Stover,” who was a fire fighter, and often said, “Where there’s foo there’s fire. “Foo” was a French word for fire, or “feuer,” the German word for the same.

It is very interesting to note that the Robertson Panel listed several foo fighter incidents in their investigations, but also stated the at least some of them were a “metallic, disc-shaped object.”

Simply put, this means that some of the reports by the Allied pilots

were referring to what would be later called UFOs. As with any mystery, there would be numerous and varied explanations offered to explain the phenomena. Among these were:

An electrical discharge from the wings of the planes caused the sightings.

A rare type of ball lighting.

An unknown atmospheric anomaly.

These theories are as good as any, but still fall short of explaining the mystery. There have been sightings of the so-called foo fighters throughout history, and in many ways they are very similar to the modern day reports of “orbs.”

These strange balls of white light have been captured by many photographers and videographers around the world, but we have moved no closer to a solution. For now, the mystery of the foo fighters remains unsolved.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/thefoofighters.html

source & references:


Archived File

Pulsating UFO Lands in Florida Swamp
Published: Wednesday, April 21, 2010

03-14-1965 - Florida

On the night of March 14, 1965, James W. Flynn, who is a rancher and hunting dog trainer, was camped out for the night in the Florida Everglades. Just as he was settling down for the night, his dogs became restive and upset.

He looked around expecting visitors, but instead he sighted a bright light silently and slowly descending about a mile away.

Thinking that perhaps an airplane had gotten into trouble and gone down, he prepared his swamp buggy for the journey and set out to render aid if needed. He was guided directly to the spot by the glow which continued unabated.

This worried Flynn as he expected to find a burning plane and probably injuries or fatalities. He found neither.

Pulsating Glow

When about a quarter mile away, he grounded his swamp buggy and continued on foot. Soon he found himself in a large clearing and he wasn't alone. Some twenty yards away he saw a circular, cone-shaped object with a pulsating glow.

It hovered just above the ground with a slightly perceptible wobbling motion. He detected, after a bit of study, a sound he could only describe as a hum.

He estimated the size at well over seventy-five feet in diameter and twenty-five to thirty feet thick.

There were four rows of ports or windows encircling the craft, each emitting a yellow light unlike the color of the craft's overall glow. A partition immediately behind the windows prevented him from seeing any internal details or occupants.

For many minutes Flynn just stood there, amazed. He had heard of such things, but, until now, had never really taken them seriously. Overactive imagination, he'd thought. But this was not imagination. It was real.

Curiosity overcame fear. He started to approach the craft to get a better look. He never made it. A pencil thin blue light shot out from "somewhere" on the craft hitting Flynn on the forehead "right between the eyes." He was unconscious before he hit the ground.

When he regained consciousness, he was partially blind, sluggish, had a terrific headache and a large, sore bruise on his forehead. The craft was gone. Somehow he got his swamp buggy going and got to his hometown of Ft. Meyers, Florida. He was rushed to a hospital for examination and treatment.

Trees Burned

After he told his story, investigators went back to the spot. They found a large circular spot in the clearing where the ground and grass were charred. The tops of some nearby trees were severely burned. The trunks and limbs of some of the trees were scarred.

The Air Force, at that time, normally debunked and belittled UFO sightings and the people who reported them out of hand, but in this instance, they did not reckon with Flynn's standing in his community.

On this occasion the Air Force had to partially back off. They only took one shot, that I can find, in that they labeled it by innuendo to be a hoax.

Question is, how did Flynn fake the charred circle of ground, how did he burn and scar the trees and, most importantly, how did he self-inflict a bruise of such shape and intensity?

One final piece of evidence helped exonerate James Flynn. One of his physical injuries was atrophy of internal muscles. Medical science tells us that one can't be faked; period!

It happened, probably exactly as Flynn described it. The trouble is he doesn’t know what it was nor where it came from. So, even today, it's still carried in the annals of the UFO as unexplained!

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/1965floridaswamp.html

source & references:


THE UFO CASEBOOK Domain is owned and operated by Casebook Productions.

Legal: The names, UFO Casebook, UFO Casebook Productions, and the UFO Casebook logo are registered with the proper agencies of the United States patent and copyright offices. Any use of these names or logo without the expressed written consent of owner B J Booth is prohibited by American and International law. © 2010

Editor B. J. Booth