UFO Casebook Magazine


UFO Casebook Forum

toolbar powered by Conduit

UFO Magazine Issue 359, Issue date, 05-18-09

Exeter UFO Festival could be Out of This World
A papier-mache bust of an alien made by Marjorie Fish based on the description from Betty Hill of her abductors is on display at the UNH museum at Diamond Library in Durham
Exeter to commemorate 'sightings' with family friendly activities

Scott Yates/syates@seacoastonline.com

By Jennifer Feals


May 10, 2009 6:00 AM

EXETER — On Sept. 3, 1965, Norman Muscarello rushed into the Exeter police station blown away by the hovering craft with five red flashing lights he had just witnessed. Following his report, a series of similar stories throughout the area began emerging.

This year on Sept. 5, a series of events will kick off at the very spot Muscarello shared his story, the Exeter Town Hall, as part of the first Exeter UFO Festival which will celebrate incidents in Exeter and the surrounding area.

The free event — which will include talks from researchers and authors in the "ufology" field, events for children, a 1960s Rock & Roll Dance and more — is being coordinated by the Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce, members of the local business community and locals with interest and experience in the field. Through the Exeter Kiwanis Club, it will also benefit local charities such as the Head Start Program.

Local historian and festival coordinator Dean Merchant said the UFO Festival will show what "an out of this world opportunity" Exeter is.

"My vision, and particularly right now because we are in a poor economy, is for people to have a day of fun, family activity. A day for people to have a good time and a fun distraction, a nice party day," he said.

"Also, the research is coming from very respectful authors and researchers who are thought provoking. It's a chance to talk to people of great expertise, ask questions. It's really a learning experience."

The Exeter UFO Festival sprung from a series of stories Merchant wrote for Seacoast Media Group featuring locals who had UFO experiences. He then heard of festivals in other "active" areas of the country and thought Exeter would benefit from a similar event.

In Roswell, New Mexico — an incident involving the recovery of materials near Roswell in 1947 — the city's UFO Festival drew 30,000 visitors in 2008 generating millions of dollars in revenue for local businesses.

The Exeter UFO Festival branched out from there, drawing interest from local businesses, residents and even those around the country. Kathleen Marden of Stratham, the niece of Betty and Barney Hill — who were the subjects of one of the most famous and early documented alien abduction incidents — is the author of "Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience" and has signed on to MC the event.

As a UFO researcher, author and lecturer, Marden has helped Merchant recruit five speakers to visit the festival. While each will speak on a specific topic, the speakers will also join near the end of the day for a panel discussion.

Betty and Barney Hill "I think it is important to get the word out about scientific evidence, that's my goal," Marden said. "As a scientific ufologist, I do this in as objective and unbiased manner as I possibly can. Everyone who will be speaking at the festival is a scientific investigator. That is what is important, to give the general public the opportunity to understand the science behind the phenomenon."

Peter Robbins, a freelance investigative writer and public relations ambassador for Roswell will look at the ridicule surrounding UFOs and why they need to be taken seriously.

"There is an opportunity to educate the public as to the reality of the subject," he said. "Those of us who study these things maintain that a very serious sequence of events happened in the (Exeter) area in the 1960s and deserve the acknowledgement."

After experiencing the success of the Roswell UFO Festival, Robbins is "delighted" that Exeter will have a similar event and said it could prove to be an asset to the community.

The festival could bring more service to local hotels, merchants and restaurants, he said. "This can absolutely be one more bullet in Exeter's gun of helping to build tourism year round," he said.

In addition to the speakers, a UFO/ET children's art show will be held at the town hall and children will be welcome to draw aliens throughout town with chalk, participate in an alien costume contest and a downtown alien parade. Some of these festivities are tentative and will rely on volunteer support.

If interested, contact features@seacoastonline.com or the Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce at 772-2411. Linda Anason, owner of The Yellow House Art & Tiques Gallery, will help children of all ages create a UFO at Founders Park. The UFO will be made free-form out of recycled green plastic bottles and Christmas tree lights, she said.

"I'm hoping it's just a beautiful weekend and people will come out," she said. "Maybe there is going to be some story telling going on."

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009b/exeterfestival.html

source & references:


Klayman Joins the UFO Nuts
Larry Klayman
Posted on: May 12, 2009 9:37 AM, by Ed Brayton

(Editor's Note: Larry Klayman is the founder and former Chairman of Judicial Watch.)

It seems that Larry Klayman's tinfoil hat is fitting him tighter and tighter every day. Claiming that the swine flu outbreak was a secret Muslim terrorist plot was just the beginning; now he says the government is covering up for real illegal aliens -- the kind from other planets.

And naturally, the Worldnutdaily is promoting his wingnuttery.

What does the U.S. government really know about UFOs and other unexplained phenomena?

That's what Larry Klayman's Freedom Watch organization wants to know. And the group has filed Freedom of Information Act requests with the Central Intelligence Agency, the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense, the National Security Agency and the U.S. Air Force in an effort to find out.

And in case you think he's just talking about wanting to know about secret government programs that may have been mistaken for alien technology, that isn't the case. He's talking about real extra-terrestrial intelligence:

In addition, the group wants to see files on unexplained atmospheric phenomena and documents that would provide evidence of non-terrestrial technology and intelligent life.

"It has long been surmised that government intelligence agencies have for years been covering up documents and activities relating to extra-terrestrial intelligence, and a public answer is long overdue," said a report on the requests in the May issue of the Freedom Watch newsletter.

Maybe, like Kent Hovind, he thinks UFOs are "satanically owned and operated."

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009b/klayman.html

source & references:


Mike Conley's Tales of the Weird: Great UFO Scare of October 1973
UFO Depiction
By Mike Conley | The McDowell News

Published: May 6, 2009

In October 1973, folks across the country were worried and scared about a lot of things. The Yom Kippur War threatened the existence of Israel and it led to OPEC proclaiming an oil embargo. That in turn led to gas rationing in cities and towns across the United States.

Meanwhile, the Watergate scandal continued to make headlines as the public learned more and more about the corruption in the Nixon administration.

At around that time, many folks throughout the country stepped forward with reports about weird objects in the sky. It came to be known as the great UFO scare of October 1973.

The wave of UFO sightings apparently started in the South. During the first few days of October 1973, mysterious flashing lights were reported by hundreds of Southerners. They were seen in Greenville and Charleston in South Carolina; Memphis, Nashville and Chattanooga in Tennessee; Griffin, Macon and Columbus in Georgia; Tuscaloosa and Auburn in Alabama; and Tupelo and Starkville in Mississippi.

For example, a National Park Service ranger in Tupelo, Miss. said he saw a flying saucer the size of a two-bedroom house hover overhead for about 15 minutes flashing red, green and yellow lights.

"I've been dealing with the public for years and I know people exaggerate and see what they want to see, but I know I saw this," said Thomas E. Westmoreland, a ranger for the Tupelo subdistrict of the Natchez Trace Parkway.

Three other rangers and a deputy sheriff were with him when he saw the strange craft. Highway patrolmen, policemen and a sheriff all reported seeing strange flying objects over northeastern Mississippi that same night.

Westmoreland said the object had lights but they didn't look like those found on airplanes.

"I know this sounds strange, and I can assure you I'm sober," he said in a UPI report. "It was approximately 1,000 feet in altitude and roughly the size of a two-bedroom house or a little smaller."

In addition, a farmer in Georgia said a strange, glowing, egg-shaped object landed on his property and took off again. In Louisiana, sheriff's deputies chased five orange-red lights through 12 miles of piney woods. A woman in Rockville, Md. said she saw a huge craft, shaped like a "double-decked Ferris wheel," streaking over the town, according to a Web site.

One of the most famous episodes ever of an alien abduction also occurred in Mississippi that month. Charles Hickson, 45, and Calvin Parker, 19, claimed they were taken aboard a UFO and examined by silvery-skinned aliens with big eyes and pointed ears while on a fishing trip.

This event was written about more extensively in an earlier Tales of the Weird.

Other reports from the great UFO scare of 1973 came from Ohio. For example, a Cleveland woman reportedly saw a UFO land in a field during the early morning hours of Oct. 1.

"When I first saw it," said Barbara Marquardt in the UPI report, "it only looked about a foot in diameter, but it was up high. It was a really loud green. Real bright. I never saw anything like this before."

Marquardt, 20, said the strange object traveled over her car and descended on a curve to the surface of the field. However, the local police couldn't find any evidence of what she saw.

On the night of Oct. 18, an U.S. Army captain and three Army reservists saw a mysterious craft fly past their helicopter as they were traveling near Mansfield, Ohio. The helicopter was flying about 2,500 feet and the crew first thought it was a radio tower. But the crew was startled when they realized the light was coming toward them. They got a better look at the UFO and later described it as a cigar-shaped object "unlike anything produced on earth."

Even Ohio Gov. John J. Gilligan got into the UFO phenomenon when he said he too had seen one. "I saw one the other night, so help me," he told startled reporters.

The governor described seeing an amber-colored beam of light while he was driving on Route 23. "I'm absolutely serious," he said. "I saw this. It was not a plane. It was not a bird. It didn't wear a cape. And I really don't know what it was."

Whether the great UFO scare of October 1973 was a case of mass hysteria or a series of actual visits by extraterrestrials is a question that may never be settled. But what is known is that people still talk about it even after 36 years.

Contact Mike Conley at 652-3313, ext. 3422 or e-mail nconley@mcdowellnews.com.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009b/scare73.html

source & references:


The Legend of the Aurora, Texas UFO Crash
UFO Depiction
Friday, May 08, 2009

By Gay Schlittler Storms

The Aurora UFO in 1897 was the first UFO sighting in Texas. A cotton buyer, S.E. Haydon, saw a slow moving space ship crash into a windmill, bursting into pieces. As the debris was searched through, supposedly the body of a small alien was discovered.

The lifeless "little green man" was buried in Aurora Cemetery. The crash occurred 60 years before the Roswell UFO Incident and for that matter, six years before the Wright Brothers became a household name.

News of the UFO crash appeared in the April 19, 1897, edition of the Dallas Morning News. Aurora resident S.E. Haydon wrote that the alleged UFO hit a windmill on a local judge’s land. Haydon described the pilot as "not of this world," and a "Martian," who didn’t survive the crash.

The victim was buried at the Aurora Cemetery, which now bears a Texas Historical Commission marker. Wreckage from the crash site was dumped into a nearby well, and some ended up with the alien in the grave.

A follow-up story in 1945 in the Dallas Morning News added more facts about the well. A man named Brawley Oates bought the property with the well and cleaned it out to have it as a working water well. But Oates developed a severe case of arthritis.

He felt his illness was caused by the well water, which he concluded was contaminated from the UFO wreckage. To prevent anyone else from drinking the water, he sealed the well.

Unlike the Roswell incident, the government never showed any interest in the Aurora UFO. But the Aurora Cemetery Association was adamant that no one disturb the deceased visitor from space. They refused all requests for exhuming the alien’s remains.

"UFO Files" investigated the Aurora UFO event in 2005 and actually uncovered two new so-called eyewitness, neither of whom actually saw the alien. Their parents wouldn’t let them go near the site. The wreckage was composed of 95 percent aluminum and 5 percent iron, TV investigators reported.

No earthly alloy of that type existed in 1897, but plenty of modern men could have left the metal since the crash. In 2008, "UFO Hunters" aired another television documentary.

Tim Oates, the new owner of the sealed, contaminated well water, allowed the investigators to unseal the well. Investigators found large amounts of aluminum in the water content, but no wreckage was found. The probable explanation for this UFO sighting was that the whole story was a hoax dreamed up by Haydon, the Dallas Morning News contributor.

Stories have circulated among Aurora citizens that Haydon, a big practical joker, made up the entire story. The hoax theory is primarily based on historical research performed by Barbara Brammer, former mayor of Aurora. Her research revealed that, in the months prior to the alleged crash, Aurora had fallen upon hard times. The cotton crop was destroyed by boll weevils.

A fire in the town had claimed lives and buildings, and a spotted fever epidemic nearly finished off the rest of the citizens. To top those misfortunes off, a planned railroad got within 27 miles of Aurora but never made it into the town. Few small towns can survive such a series of disasters.

The hoax theory seemed even more believable when you consider that Haydon never performed any sort of follow-up on the story, not even to report on the alien’s burial. Haydon would have been thrilled when Highway 114 was constructed in 1937. The town is smaller than it was in 1897, but it is still alive.

See the UFO Casebook case file, The Aurora, Texas Crash of 1897.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009b/auroracrash.html

source & references:


Three UFOs Observed over Nevada
UFO Depiction
Nevada - 05-07-09

I have lived near the Top Gun Academy in Fallon all of my life, so I have become used to seeing weird lights in the sky, but this was totally different from anything I've ever seen.

My girlfriend and I were returning from the desert when we saw 3 strange aircraft flying together radically in a triangle formation. They stopped at once and one of the UFOs fell in a slow motion to the ground as if it had crashed. The other two separated and flew southwest

We followed them until one of them was parallel to the truck. I was going 35 mph and so was the craft. I sped up to 50 mph and so did the craft. It shadowed me until I drove to a dead end in an attempt to follow the other one.

When I reached the dead end, the craft that had been parallel to us, flew over the top of us twice. Then it sort of drifted back the way it came, then hovered maybe 200-300 yards away. My girlfriend plugged in my 3 million candle power spotlight to see if I could make contact with the seemingly translucent craft.

I cover the lens until I was sure to be aimed at the craft. As I uncovered the light, it was close enough that the light reflected off of it, so we put the spotlight away. The craft swooped in like an airplane would, banking until it was facing us with five super bright white-orange lights .

It stayed and hovered at less than 100 yards away for about ten minutes. This is when we first heard the craft. It was so quiet, almost silent. There was only a slight hum, then it flew off and back going over us twice.

Then hovering again, it seemed as if it was playing with us, which pretty much rules out the military in my opinion. It hovered for maybe another ten minutes as the other circled behind us almost like a back up to make sure we weren't hostile.

Then the first craft turned hard to the left, making the craft's light shift from five lights to 1 light. Then as it turned it became completely invisible, only to reappear over Highway 50, revealing many little yellow lights, then shifted back to five lights.

It stayed parallel with me on the highway until I got closer to the lights of town. Then it pulled up behind me, and hovered for maybe a minute. As I got closer to town, they flew back to where the dead end was. My girlfriend and I were pretty shaken after seeing this, and I had my dad and my brother go with me back to where we had originally seen the craft.

We saw one of them, but much farther away this time. At first we thought that this was just an airplane, but more light became visible on it - three in the front.

It stopped and hovered for about half an hour when we were out there. We noticed a truck with a spotlight looking for something when we stopped to look for the aircraft. The truck killed all his lights.

As we were leaving, we saw a black SUV with tinted windows driving toward the truck's location. We also saw a helicopter spotlighting the ground (we think looking for the third craft), and people in nearby fields with spotlights.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009b/nevada050709.html

source & references:

Submitted through www.mufon.com


Early UFO Triangle Report, 1953
UFO Depiction I came across an online copy of Major Edward Ruppelt's book about UFOs -- he was the first head of Project Blue Book, and though a skeptic, he actually did serious and thorough investigations on reported UFO sightings. He's also the guy who started calling "flying saucers" UFOs.

This is from Chapter 17 of Ruppelt's "The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects". Ruppelt writes:

It was just a few minutes before midnight on January 28, 1953, when a message flashed into Wright-Patterson for Project Blue Book. It was sent "Operational Immediate," so it had priority handling; I was reading it by 12:30 A.M... A pilot had chased a UFO.

The report didn't have many details but it did sound good. It gave the pilot's name and said that he could be reached at Moody AFB. I put in a long distance call, found the pilot, and flipped on my recorder so that I could get his story word for word.

He told me that he had been flying an F-86 on a "round robin" navigation flight from Moody AFB to Lawson AFB to Robins AFB, then back to Moody - all in Georgia. At exactly nine thirty five he was at 6,000 feet, heading toward Lawson AFB on the first leg of his flight. He remembered that he had just looked down and had seen the lights of Albany, Georgia; then he'd looked up again and seen this bright white light at "ten o'clock high."

It was an unusually bright light, and he said that he thought this was why it was so noticeable among the stars. He flew on for a few minutes watching it as he passed over Albany. He decided that it must be an extremely bright star or another airplane - except it just didn't look right. It had too much of a definitely circular shape.

It was a nice night to fly and he had to get in so much time anyway, so he thought he'd try to get a little closer to it. If it was an airplane, chances were he could close in and if it was a star, he should be able to climb up to 30,000 feet and the light shouldn't change its relative position. He checked his oxygen supply, increased the r.p.m. of the engine, and started to climb.

In three or four minutes it was obvious that he was getting above the light, and he watched it; it had moved in relation to the stars. It must be an airplane then, he'd decided - an airplane so far away that he couldn't see its red and green wing tip lights.

Since he'd gone this far, he decided that he'd get closer and make sure it was an airplane; so he dropped the nose of the F-86 and started down. As the needle on the machmeter nudged the red line, he saw that he was getting closer because the light was getting bigger, but still he couldn't see any lights other than the one big white one. Then it wasn't white any longer; it was changing color.

In about a two second cycle it changed from white to red, then back to white again. It went through this cycle two or three times, and then before he could realize what was going on, he told me, the light changed in shape to a perfect triangle. Then it split into two triangles, one above the other. By this time he had leveled off and wasn't closing in any more. In a flash the whole thing was gone. He used the old standard description for a disappearing UFO: "It was just like someone turning off a light - it's there, then it's gone."

I asked him what he thought he'd seen. He'd thought about flying saucers, he said, but he "just couldn't swallow those stories." He thought he had a case of vertigo and the more he thought about it, the surer he was that this was the answer. He'd felt pretty foolish, he told me, and he was glad that he was alone.

Up ahead he saw the sprawling lights of Fort Benning and Lawson AFB, his turning point on the flight, and he'd started to turn but then he'd checked his fuel. The climb had used up quite a bit, so he changed his mind about going to Robins AFB and started straight back to Moody.

He called in to the ground station to change his flight plan, but before he could say anything the ground radio operator asked him if he'd seen a mysterious light.

Well - he'd seen a light.

Then the ground operator proceeded to tell him that the UFO chase had been watched on radar. First the radar had the UFO target on the scope, and it was a UFO because it was traveling much too slowly to be an airplane.

Then the radar operators saw the F-86 approach, climb, and make a shallow dive toward the UFO. At first the F-86 had closed in on the UFO, but then the UFO had speeded up just enough to maintain a comfortable lead. This went on for two or three minutes; then it had moved off the scope at a terrific speed. The radar site had tried to call him, the ground station told the F-86 pilot, but they couldn't raise him so the message had to be relayed through the tower.

Sent in by Jeanette C.- UFO Casebook Reader

[Editor's Note: One of the main reasons that Jeanette mentioned this older case to me was the reference to the UFO changing into a triangle shape, and then morphing into two triangle UFOs. We were both wondering, when were triangles first reported?

Although triangle reports became very prominent in the 1980s, the first early documented sightings of triangles were during the "Operation Mainbrace" Sightings of 1952. There could well be reports earlier, and if anyone has that information, send it along.]

Source & References:




(last update, 05-16-09)

Pennsylvania - Star-Like Object Moving Fast
May, 2009 - I was getting ready for a shift of work in Ligonier, Pennsylvania waiting outside to clock in with two other workers. The place I work at sits way up on a mountain top with a very clear view of the sky.

I see planes flying over all the time. It was about 10 PM, when me and the other workers noticed a star-like object moving at a high rate of speed across the sky. This object was very bright, and appeared to be very high in the sky and looked just like a bright star, but moving away from us much faster than any airplane I have ever seen.

Eventually the object disappeared over the horizon. I have no idea what it was, but we all agreed that it definitely was not a plane. It didn't look like a meteor either. I have seen many of them in my life and this looked nothing like any meteor I have ever seen. Very strange. source: www.ufocasebook.com

Three Lights Moving Across the Sky
South Carolina - 05-05-09 - I am Nicholas B. in South Carolina. Since I first heard about UFOs, I loved them and have always wanted to see one. My wish came true just yesterday. I think I spotted something that I can't explain.

On May 5, 2009, around 10:50 PM, I was just getting ready for bed. After I laid down a bit, my brother Kevin came running into my room. I thought he was going to tell me that one of our animals died. He ran in saying "Nicholas! Nicholas!"

I sat up and he told me what he saw. In his room, his bedroom curtains for his room were open so he could see the night sky. Apparently as he sat up to probably turn over, he saw three lights moving moderately across the sky.

He said the first one was a large, bright, yellow color. Two tiny other lights on the alleged craft were green and orange. When he told me, I got up and ran to his window. I didn't see anything. The UFO must have been passing.

Kevin got a sheet of paper and sketched what he saw. I didn't know what to think. I thought if I went outside, I could see them. My brother came with me. The ground was wet from the rain, so I stayed on the back porch. I didn't see anything. I held onto the rail and Kevin yelled "Look! There they are again!"

I ran to see what he saw. Since I had taken my contacts out, I couldn't get a good look at it. I saw it must have been hovering in the tree tops of our woods. I couldn't really see the craft since it was so dark. But I did see the yellow light shining on the trees.

I think that it turned around to look back at us, but I wasn't sure what it was doing. I got closer, but I think it had left. It was pretty fast. I tried to run down the steps, but Kevin told me to come back because it might come back. I went inside. I never saw the craft again that night.

I noted a couple of things about what I saw. I couldn't really make out the shape of the object, but as far as Kevin, he drew a flying saucer that looked like a modern day UFO. I heard no sound from the object, nor was there any heat. It was just there.

Today, I got sick from a virus. I had to go home from school. I needed a breath of fresh air, so I went outside. I figured that if the UFO was hovering last night, maybe it did some damage to our trees. When I went back to the spot, I didn't see any burned patches or broken trees. Here's how I figured that it was a UFO.

First I didn't hear anything from the craft. So it couldn't have been an airplane or helicopter. I knew a blimp was too big to fit in our trees. It might have been a balloon with lights on it, but it was saucer shaped. I had to say it would be some type of secret military craft that was reverse engineered at Area 51 and pilots were flying it. Or it was something from another world far from Earth. I'm not so sure what I saw. source: www.ufocasebook.com

Australia - Similar to Triangle UFO
10-18-07 - I live in a small town in western Australia, called Kalgoorlie, and that is where I saw a weird UFO. The object was similar to the Pascoe Vale triangle of 2004.

But, this UFO had only 2 or 3 lights. There were three of us who saw the object while in the back of a friend's house while we were on air filled mattresses. We were just looking up into the sky, when I spotted three glowing lights high in the sky.

I tried to take a photo with my mobile, but it wouldn't zoom in enough. The lights were moving at a pretty fast speed, when one of the lights split away, and went another direction than the two remaining ones. About 5 minutes later, we heard a man scream from a golf course, which was right next to the house. I think it was related to him seeing the UFO. source: www.ufocasebook.com

Great Britain - Silent, Orange Lights
04-09-09 - My sister lives in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK. She and many other people in the area witnessed some unexplainable UFO activity at just after 22:00 BST on the evening of May 9th, 2009.

She was extremely shaken by the event, and I am therefore bringing it to your attention in case you receive further reports. To preface the incident, it would seem that a large number of silent orange lights were observed in the sky for a period of 10 minutes or so, some of which appeared to discharge a molten -like substance.

The fact that these objects were observed over a wide area, makes this an interesting sighting. As yet, I have not seen any UK news reports pertaining to this event. Should you hear anything about this incident, then please let me know. Many thanks. source: www.ufocasebook.com

Great Britain - Four Orange Lights
05-09-09 - Tonight whilst driving along the A47 towards Wisbech from Kings Lynn, near the Total garage near Wisbech, my son and I saw 4 orange, round lights in the sky (in formation).

I stopped the car, opened the windows, and turned the engine off, but could not hear any sound. One vanished before we stopped, then a second one vanished as we stopped. The other two went vertically up in no time at all and vanished. There was no sound. source: www.ufocasebook.com

India - Strange Object near Moon
February, 2009 - Akurdi Railway Station, Maharashtra, India - This was sometime in 2009. I don't remember when exactly. February perhaps. I was waiting at the railway station (Akurdi station) at 6:45 AM to catch the 7 o'clock train.

I looked at the sky and spotted the moon. It looked like a crescent. But there was something strange about it. It was an oddly shaped crescent. It didn't move at all. It was like it tried to merge with the sky to resemble something between a crescent moon and a cloud to fool people or something.

But there wasn't a cloud in the sky! I found it interesting and took out my mobile. I tried to record it. As soon as I took out my mobile and aimed for it with the mobile's camera, the object changed shape - something like a jet and started moving.

I tried capturing it on my mobile. I also tried taking a picture, but it didn't show up. My mobile's camera isn't that strong, just 1.5 Megapixel and low resolution. The object eventually faded and disappeared. source: www.ufocasebook.com

THE UFO CASEBOOK Domain is owned and operated by Casebook Productions.

Legal: The names, UFO Casebook, UFO Casebook Productions, and the UFO Casebook logo are registered with the proper agencies of the United States patent, and copyright offices. Any use of these names or logo without the expressed written consent of owner B J Booth is prohibited by American and International law.

Editor B. J. Booth is a member of MUFON.