UFO Casebook Magazine Issue 432, Issue date, 11-15-10

UFOs and The Ancient Site Of Nazca, Peru
Ancient Site of Nazca, Peru
Published: November - 10 - 2010

by jupitar

With recent news of 30 year old UFO British Tapes being released the mind boggles as to what other information has been concealed about UFOs and evidence that Alien space travellers have indeed visited the Earth.

The search for UFO sightings and evidence continues and covers a very wide and broad canvas:

What if the biblical Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by Alien Spacecraft?

What if the Walls of Jericho were blasted down from UFOs?

Were The Great Pyramids were designed with the help of Extra-terrestrial-Engineers?

One of the UFO investigators favourite hunting-grounds for evidence of extra-terrestrial visits is the Ancient Site of Nazca, in Peru.

In particular, are the strange patterns of lines that cover an area of 200 square miles between the Pacific Ocean and the Andes Mountains. These lines were first discovered by Spanish Explorers in the 16th century.

The lines spread out in all directions, even carved into the rocky surfaces and depict all manner of geometric shapes.


The lines inter-mingle with huge drawings of animal figures such as spiders, snakes, monkeys, birds and even one of a man with a halo!

Ancient Site of Nazca, Peru

Some of these figures are over 900 feet long whilst others are an impressive 100 feet long.

Serious investigations into these strange lines began 50 years ago when ironically airmen used them for navigation purposes. Archaeologists studied to Peru to study the lines and to find out more about the ancient civilization of the Nazca Indians who had made the carvings over 2000 years ago.

The experts were left unsure as to whether they had been carved by an earlier race, believing that they could be as much as 8,000 years old. According to UFO specialists, they believed that the lines formed a form of navigation beacon that enabled Alien Spacecraft land in Peru where they visited the Nazca Indians imparting with much valuable information to the natives.

Other theories include that the lines were designed as a astronomical calendar to help predict the annual positions of the sun. moon, planets and stars. An intriguing aspect, however, is how the intricate patterns when surveyed in the first place was how the ancient designers were able to retain a fantastic degree of accuracy over such great distances.

The lines can only really be seen in their true perspective from the air, a well known and substantial fact for the UFO theory.

Ancient Site of Nazca, Peru

It has also been suggested from Scientists that the ancient Indians may have built and flown primitive hot-air balloons, after they investigated some odd pits that lay close to the end of the strange lines.

And further evidence was found by scientists investigating the old Nazcan Tombs were they found scraps of linen and discovered that the Indians weave was much tighter than that of the materials used to make the envelopes of 18th century hot-air balloons.

The scientists went one step further and designed a balloon using similar materials to what the ancients would of used and found success. It was launched from one of the burn-pits carrying two passengers, Jim Woodman and Julian Knott, both experienced balloonists, named it Condor 1 for which it flew at over 1,000 feet and for up to 2 miles before coming to land.

Despite what the scientists achieved, no one had been able to successfully conclude on who or what the lines were designed for. Were the ancient Peruvians the first men to fly on the planet with the aid of extraterrestrial advice?

The answer is out there…

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/nazcaufos.html

source & references:


Brit Housewife is UFO Magnet after 17 Alien Encounters
Bridget Grant
Published: 2010-11-11 18:40:00

A British housewife has become known as a UFO magnet after she claimed that she has been visited at least 17 times by them, with five such episodes being up close.

Bridget Grant, 40, looks just like any other ordinary housewife, but her extraordinary experiences have brought her recognition in the UFO world as the Briton most visited by aliens.

"Why me? I don't know. I can't understand it but I need answers. I can't explain what's happening to me. I feel very happy that I've witnessed what I have," she was quoted as saying.

Grant revealed that her alien encounters began when she was a little girl living in a village in Devon, although at the time she did not realise their significance.

She said she met who she thought was a very small Chinese girl, because of her eyes, about her height, who showed her some money, a Hong Kong note, and the house she stayed in.

She said she arranged to meet her the next day, but when she got there the house was no longer there.

Over the years, as she was growing up, Grant had many paranormal encounters with ghosts - people who had died in the past and people who had died more recently.

The paranormal experiences went till she was 21, and her next big incident with aliens came in February 1993 when she was working in Los Angeles as a make-up artist.

She remembers being stopped by a traffic light and seeing a glimmer of sliver reflecting from the metal frame between the door and the windscreen, and then to her left over her head a massive craft.

"It was eight to ten metres away, silver, round and 35ft to 40ft long. There was no noise, no wings and no exhaust fumes or anything like that," she recalled.

Both she and her friend Jane witnessed it, and she says she was so frightened by the incident that she kicked her partner out, packed her belongings and left.

She has now returned to Devon and set up the South West Witness Support Group to try to meet people with similar experiences, and is writing a book on what she went through. (ANI)

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/brithouse.html

source & references:


Friends Spot Black Triangle UFO in Bonfire Night Sky
UFO Depiction
Published: 9:01 AM 11/12/2010

By Nick Horner, news reporter

Two Sutton workers had a close encounter with a UFO which was spotted flying over Boldmere last week.

A UFO was spotted flying over Sutton on the eve of Bonfire Night last week by two friends at different locations in the town.

The triangular object, which was said to be four of five times the size of a commercial airliner, was seen in Boldmere heading in the direction of Wylde Green last Thursday (November 4) at around 6.30 pm by Sutton workers Matt Somerton and David Allen.

Matt, who works as a data processor in the town centre, was being driven along Jockey Road to his Boldmere home in Wakefield Close when he saw the strange craft just as he came over the railway bridge.

He had been chatting to David about booking tickets for a gig in Birmingham when he saw the triangular craft, which, he said, "Looked like the Red Arrows when they fly in formation."

The 23-year-old added: "It was too big to be any plane I know of. It was just gigantic, I would say 100ft across. I was in shock and said: 'What the hell was that?'"

Matt said that David Sharp, who was driving him home, nearly crashed when he looked up.

"He heard me mention a UFO and looked over to the left and swerved the car," Matt said. "He said it was too big to be a Lancaster Bomber or anything like that.

"It was also silent. I couldn't really make out a structure and couldn't see anything in the middle of the lights.

"I have had a look on the internet and it said it could be plasma but with the technology they have these days, it could be anything." David, who was at work in the Spar shop in Boldmere Road, a short distance from Jockey Road, was at first sceptical about Matt's sighting but then went outside the back of the shop and was amazed at what he saw.

"I didn't really believe him but he told me to go outside of the Spar, as it was travelling my way," the 23-year-old supervisor said.

"I went out the back of the shop and saw a massive black triangle, slowly moving over the top of the flats there. It had three main lights, one in each corner, and smaller blinking lights.

"There was no way it was a plane, as it was at least four to five times as big and made no noise."

The sighting came on the same day a national newspaper reported sightings of a triangular craft with three yellow lights in Oswestry, Rotherham and Harrogate.

A spokesperson for West Midlands Police said they had not received any reports of UFO sightings in the past week.

If anyone in Sutton or Erdington, spotted a strange object in the area recently, the Observer would like to hear from them at suttonobserver@cintamworth.co.uk

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/suttontriangle.html

source & references:


Kecksburg 'UFO' Continues to Draw Interest
Stan Gordon holds the book he wrote on the Kecksburg UFO incident, which marks its 45th year in December. Marilyn Forbes/For the Daily Courier
Published: Tuesday, November 9, 2010

By Marilyn Forbes/For the Daily Courier

Marilyn Forbes can be reached at 724-626-3530

After nearly 45 years, the interest has not waned but actually increased as more and more people are wondering what landed from the sky into a wooden area in Kecksburg on Dec. 9, 1965.

Known as the "Kecksburg UFO Incident, "at approximately 4:45 p.m. Dec. 9, a fiery object was spotted over parts of Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania and was reported to have crashed in a wooded area in Kecksburg, a small village in Mt. Pleasant Township, Westmoreland County.

Written off by officials as a large meteor, many eyewitnesses claimed that what fell was instead an acorn-shaped metallic object that bore a series of symbols resembling hieroglyphics on its rim.

Witnesses stated that the object was removed by military personnel who covered it and transported it from the area on a flat-bed truck.

"Witnesses are still coming forward today to tell me about the incident," said Stan Gordon, Kecksburg incident and UFO expert. "I just recently had numerous people speak to me about the incident."

Kecksburg celebrated the anniversary at its annual "Old-fashioned Days and UFO festival" in September, featuring Gordon and other speakers who did presentations and offered informational materials.

"The crowds were huge this year in Kecksburg," Gordon said. "They are talking about finding a larger location for next year."

Gordon said many witnesses come forward after long periods of time because they feel he may already be aware of any information that they may be able to provide.

"People just think that I already know what it is they saw and that they didn't have to say anything," Gordon said. "But the more witnesses, the better. Their stories help, and all of the information collaborates with what we have."

A UFO expo was held recently at Westmoreland County Community College near Youngwood, too. In addition to paranormal activity information and Bigfoot displays there, Gordon and others were on hand to discuss the Kecksburg incident with visitors.

Paranormal investigator, consultant and speaker Michael Rambacher of Ohio spoke to the expo visitors about his experience with the Kecksburg UFO.

Rambacher was with the Air Force security unit at Wright Patterson Air Force base where the Kecksburg object was reportedly transported when taken from the area.

"I was in security and we were instructed about it," Rambacher said, adding that he arrived at the base in 1966, one year after the incident. "They talked about the item that was brought there on a flat-bed truck and was said to be from Pennsylvania. At that time, there was no access to it, and we were told that it was being studied.

"We put two and two together and figured it was the Kecksburg object," he said.

Although Rambacher himself never saw the object, his roommate and others in his bunk reportedly saw it and described its shape and markings.

"My roommate said that it was acorn-shaped and about 3 feet high and 2 feet in diameter," Rambacher said. "He said that it had a rim about the bottom and what he noticed was that there wasn't a seam or any signs that the rim was added. It appeared to be one solid piece."

The Air Force security guard, who Rambacher could not name, reported seeing markings on the rim of the object.

"He said that it had lines and circles and squiggly-looking markings on it," Rambacher said.

Rambacher left the base the following year. He never saw the object but is certain of its existence and that it is not of this world.

"I think that it's there," Rambacher said. "They move it from building to building for security reasons because of what it is and where it came from, but it's there, and I also think that all the Roswell material is there, too."

According to reports, the "Roswell UFO Incident" was the alleged recovery of extra-terrestrial debris, including alien corpses, from an object that crashed near Roswell, N.M., in June or July 1947.

Since the late 1970s, the incident has been the subject of intense controversy and conspiracy theories as to the true nature of the object that crashed. The U.S. military maintains that what was actually recovered was debris from an experimental high-altitude surveillance balloon belonging to a classified program titled "Mogul."

However, many UFO proponents maintain it was a crashed alien craft and bodies were recovered, and that the military then engaged in a coverup. The incident has turned into a widely known pop-culture phenomenon, making the name Roswell synonymous with UFOs.

It ranks as one of the most publicized and controversial alleged UFO incidents.

See the UFO Casebook case file, 1965 The Kecksburg, Pennsylvania Crash

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/kecksburginterest.html

source & references:


Rendlesham: Relifting the Lid on UFO Mystery
Dave Wright (left) and George Goodger who are organising a talk at Woodbridge Community Hall to coincide with the 30th anniversary of the Rendlesham UFO Incident
Published: 2:17 PM 11/12/2010


SUFFOLK: It remains to this day a mystery which perplexes experts and fascinates star-gazers across the globe.

The events of late December 1980 live on in paranormal infamy – provoking frenzied debate between UFO spotters and sceptics worldwide.

Did a small group of airmen really see an alien spaceship hover above their heads in Rendlesham forest? Were they the victims of a hoax? Did they confuse a lighthouse beam for a UFO, or was there a sinister military plot to cover it up?

These questions could be finally answered on the 30th anniversary of what has become known around the world as ‘The Rendlesham Incident’.

A pair of enthusiastic truth-seekers have brought together some of the “main players” in the legendary saga for a rare reunion next month. And the public are also invited to hear their first-hand accounts of what happened over Bentwaters.

Gordon Goodger and David Wright have reunited two of the airman who first saw the unexplained lights, along with two internationally renowned experts on the subject and the man who once ran the British government’s UFO project.

Mr Goodger worked at Bentwaters after leaving school in 1985.

There he met Larry Warren, a former USAF airman from the Woodbridge base who claimed to have witnessed the incident and wrote extensively on the subject. “I’ve been interested in the Rendlesham Incident ever since,” said Mr Goodger.

On December 28 they are all set to appear at Woodbridge Community Hall, where the casebook will be once again reopened for discussion. The guest speakers and organisers of the event are eager to invite any civilian witnesses to the incident to show up on the night.

A similar talk in Ipswich in 1997 was attended by more than 200 people.

Referring to the incident, he explained that USAF security police officers John Burroughs and Jim Penniston were patrolling the East Gate at RAF Woodbridge when they saw lights in the forest. What they witnessed has since been the topic of countless books, essays, television documentaries and speculation by conspiracy theorists.

The former airmen will be joined on their return to Woodbridge by New York-based researcher Peter Robbins, award-winning documentarian Linda Moulton Howe, and Ministry of Defence expert Nick Pope.

All profits from the sale of tickets for the event will go to the East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) Treehouse Appeal.

The seminar begins at 6pm on Tuesday, December 28.

Tickets are £6 each and all profits will go to the EACH Treehouse Appeal.

To order a ticket, send a stamped, self addressed envelope with payment to: Mr G Goodger, 108 Spring Road, Ipswich, IP4 2RR.

For more information on the event call 01473 423143 or 07811 021230.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/reliftingthelid.html

source & references:


Archived Case of the Week

UFO Crash and Retrieval - Missouri, 1941
Published: 9:50 AM 10/17/2010

Depiction: Missouri Crash 1941

One of the most mysterious stories of a crashed UFO with alien bodies preceded the well known Roswell event by some six years. This case was first brought to investigators by Leo Stringfield in his book "UFO Crash / Retrievals: The Inner Sanctum."

He opened a tantalizing account of a military controlled UFO crash retrieval which is still being researched today. The details of the case were sent to him in a letter from one Charlette Mann, who related her minister-grandfather's deathbed confession of being summoned to pray over alien crash victims outside of Cape Girardeau, Missouri in the spring of 1941.

Reverend William Huffman had been an evangelist for many years, but had taken the resident minister reigns of the Red Star Baptist Church in early 1941. Church records corroborate his employment there during the period in question.

After receiving this call to duty, he was immediately driven the 10-15 mile journey to some woods outside of town. Upon arriving at the scene of the crash, he saw policemen, fire department personnel, FBI agents, and photographers already mulling through the wreckage.

He was soon asked to pray over three dead bodies. As he began to take in the activity around the area, his curiosity was first struck by the sight of the craft itself.

Charlette Mann Expecting a small plane of some type, he was shocked to see that the craft was disc-shaped, and upon looking inside he saw hieroglyphic-like symbols, indecipherable to him.

He then was shown the three victims, not human as expected, but small alien bodies with large eyes, hardly a mouth or ears, and hairless.

Immediately after performing his duties, he was sworn to secrecy by military personnel who had taken charge of the crash area. He witnessed these warnings being given to others at the scene also.

As he arrived back at his home at 1530 Main Street, he was still in a state of mild shock, and could not keep his story from his wife Floy, and his sons. This late night family discussion would spawn the story that Charlette Mann would hear from her grandmother in 1984, as she lay dying of cancer at Charlette's home while undergoing radiation therapy.

Charlette was told the story over the span of several days, and although Charlette had heard bits and pieces of this story before, she now demanded the full details.

military intervention As her grandmother tolerated her last few days on this Earth, Charlette knew it was now or never to find out everything she could before this intriguing story was lost with the death of her grandmother.

She also learned that one of the members of her grandfather's congregation, thought to be Garland D. Fronabarger, had given him a photograph taken on the night of the crash. This picture was of one of the dead aliens being help up by two men.

Charlette Mann gave, in her own words, an account of what she knew for a television documentary. Some of that account is given here:

"I saw the picture originally from my dad who had gotten it from my grandfather who was a Baptist minister in Cape Girardeau Missouri in the Spring of ‘41. I saw that [picture] and asked my grandmother at a later time she was at my home fatally ill with cancer so we had a frank discussion.

"She said that grandfather was called out in the spring of 1941 in the evening around 9:00-9:30, that someone had been called out to a plane crash outside of town and would he be willing to go to minister to people there which he did."

"Upon arrival it was a very different situation. It was not a conventional aircraft, as we know it. He described it as a saucer that was metallic in color, no seams, did not look like anything he had seen. It had been broken open in one portion, and so he could walk up and see that.

"In looking in he saw a small metal chair, gauges and dials and things he had never seen. However, what impressed him most was around the inside there were inscriptions and writings, which he said he did not recognize, but were similar to Egyptian hieroglyphics."

"There were 3 entities, or non-human people, lying on the ground. Two were just outside the saucer, and a third one was further out. His understanding was that perhaps that third one was not dead on impact. There had been mention of a ball of fire, yet there was fire around the crash site, but none of the entities had been burned and so father did pray over them, giving them last rites.

"There were many people there, fire people, photographers, and so they lifted up one, and two men on either side stood him up and they stretched his arms out, they had him up under the armpits and out here.

As I recall from the picture I saw, he was about 4 feet tall, appeared to have no bone structure, soft looking. He had a suit on, or we assume it was a suit, it could have been his skin, and what looked like crinkled, soft aluminum foil. I recall it had very long hands, very long fingers, and I think there were three but I cannot swear to that."

“My grandfather upon arrival, said there were already several people there on the scene, two that he assumed were local photographers, fire people, and so not long after they arrived, military just showed up, surrounded the area, took them off in groups separately, and spoke to each of them.

"Grandfather didn't know what was said to the others, but he was told ‘this didn't happen, you didn't see this, this is national security, it is never to be talked about again.’

"My grandfather was an honorable man, being a preacher, that’s all that needed to be said to him. And so he came home and told the story to my dad, who was there, and my grandmother and my uncle. Now my mother was expecting at the time, so she was off in the bedroom."

"My sister was born May 3, 1941, so we are assuming this was the middle to the last of April. And he never spoke of it again. But about two weeks later, one of the men who had a personal camera that he had put in his shirt pocket, approached grandfather and said I think someone needs a copy of this.

"I have one and I would like you to keep one. So that's how it came about that grandfather had the picture to begin with. But he never spoke of it again. The other people seem to be very intimidated and very frightened and paranoid."

Other living supporting witnesses include Charlette Mann’s sister who confirmed her story in a notarized sworn affidavit, and the living brother of the Cape Girardeau County sheriff in 1941, Clarance R. Schade. He does remember hearing the account of the crash, yet does not have many details. He does recall hearing of a "spaceship with little people."

Depiction of alien There are also Fire Department records of the date of the crash. This information does confirm the military swearing department members to secrecy, and also the removal of all evidence from the scene by military personnel.

Guy Huffman, Charlette's father also told the story of the crash, and had in his possession the photograph of the dead alien. He showed the picture to a photographer friend of his, Walter Wayne Fisk.

He has been contacted by Stanton Friedman, but would not release any pertinent information.

Charlette had no luck in getting Fish to return calls or answer letters. It has been rumored that Fisk was an advisor to the President, and if this was the case, would account for his silence on the facts of the Missouri crash.

This case ends like many others, but appears by all indications to be authentic. All who have come in contact with Charlette Mann found her to be a trustworthy person who is not given to sensationalism, and has sought no gain from her account.

There is still research being done on the Missouri crash, and hopefully more information will be forthcoming to validate this remarkable case.

(B J Booth)

Source: "UFO Crash Retrievals: The Inner Sanctum," by Leo Stringfield.

ADDENDUM: 02-18-04 - Local UFO probe Researcher seeks answers to report of crash in 1941

By Peggy O'Farrel, Southeast Missourian

A Virginia man is investigating the possibility that a UFO crashed near Cape Girardeau in 1941. "That would be six years before Roswell," said James Westwood of Centreville, Va., referring to the 1947 incident in which the government allegedly recovered and then covered up a UFO crash in New Mexico.

"That would put Cape Girardeau County on the UFO map," he said.

Southeast Missouri already is known for UFO activity. Dr. Harley Rutledge, a former chairman of the physics department at Southeast Missouri State University who is now retired, has investigated reports of strange sights seen flying through the skies near Piedmont and other UFO reports.

"Project Identification: The First Scientific Field Study of UFO Phenomena," outlines Rutledge's research.

Westwood said Rutledge told him he has not heard of the 1941 incident. Westwood, a retired Navy man and engineer, is looking for people who may remember an incident from 1941 when some type of aircraft reportedly crashed approximately 3 to 15 miles outside Cape Girardeau.

Westwood bases his investigation on an account by Charlotte Mann, a Texas woman whose grandfather, the Rev. William Huffman, was the pastor of Red Star Baptist Church from 1941 to 1944.

Leonard H. Stringifield, a renowned UFO investigator, recounted Mann's story in the July 1991 issue of his "Status Report," a monthly publication on UFO activities and investigations.

Mann told Stringfield her grandfather got a call one spring night from police asking him to accompany them to the site of an airplane crash outside town in case the victims needed a clergyman.

"A car was sent to get him, but grandmother said it wasn't a police car," Mann said in Stingfield's recounting of the story.

"When Huffman got to the crash scene, Mann said, he noticed one piece of the wreckage that appeared to have a rounded shape with no edges or seams," and a "very shiny, metallic finish."

"Police officers, plainclothes men, and military officers were already at the scene sifting through the wreckage, Mann said. Laid to one side of the scene were "three bodies, not human," she recounted.

"It was hard for him to tell if they had on suits or if it was their skin, but they were covered head to foot in what looked like wrinkled aluminum foil," Mann said.

"He could see no hair on their bodies and they had no ears. They were small framed like a child, about 4 feet tall, but had larger heads and longer arms."

Their faces had large, oval-shaped eyes, no noses, just holes and no lips, just small slits for mouths," Mann said.

Huffman was told by one of the military officers at the scene not to tell anyone what he had witnessed for security reasons, Mann told Stringfield. Huffman told his wife, Floy, and their two sons what he had seen when he returned home from the crash site, but never spoke of it again, said Mann.

Huffman died in 1959. His wife, who died in 1984, told Mann the story. A few weeks after the crash, Huffman was apparently given a photo of two men holding one of the corpses found at the scene. Mann's father loaned the photo to a friend but never saw it again.

Now Westwood, who read Mann's account in Stringfield's publication, is looking for others who may remember hearing about the crash. "What you need here is another source, at least one other person who says, I sort of remember this," Westwood said.

"Even if it's a second-hand account, you've at least got another source."

"Mann's account says the crash happened in the spring. Westwood speculates it may actually have happened in the fall because of the mention of a field fire caused by the crash. In the spring, he reasons, vegetation would have been too wet to burn easily. "But in the fall, it's very dry," he said.

He also speculates the military officers on the scene may have been called in from an Army Air Corps base in Sikeston at the time. If the crash happened, the military and police wouldn't have known what they were looking at, Westwood said, because Roswell and the other early UFO sightings hadn't happened.

And the incident may have been covered up for military security reasons since the U.S. was gearing up for World War II, he said.

"It wouldn't be implausible" for the incident to have been reported as an airplane crash," Westwood said.

Westwood began researching Mann's story at the beginning of the year. He has been in Cape Girardeau for the last week reviewing local records and looking for potential sources. He hasn't had much luck. So far no one he has talked to has admitted to knowing anything.

"There isn't anything that I would consider even close," Westwood said.

He found a report of a student pilot's airplane crash near Morley in Scott County in May 1941, and a local pilot told him about another crash near Oak Ridge that happened in spring 1941.

The other problem is the Huffmans left the area not long after the alleged crash. The Cape Girardeau city directory lists the Huffmans from 1942 to 1944, but they aren't listed in the 1945 directory.

Records from the Southeast Missourian say Huffman became the pastor of the church in September 1941.

And Stringfield, who investigated hundreds of reports of UFO crashes and retrievals, died in 1994. His family has refused to release his files to other researchers.

Westwood says he has never seen a UFO or been in contact with extraterrestrials.

"There's no doubt in my mind that UFOs are real flying objects from outer space," he said. He points to similarities in thousands of sightings and reports from people who have reported having contact with extraterrestrials as evidence that something is out there."

But what he calls the "cultism" surrounding the study of UFOs and false reports by attention-seeking hysterics detracts from evidence given by witnesses or people who claim contact, Westwood says, "aren't any crazier than anybody else."

Tracing UFO reports is "an interesting kind of detective story," Westwood said.

"It's a Sherlock Holmes kind of thing in which you have to sort through a lot of BS looking for those nuggets.

"In the end, some of the things fit, and some things don't."

The Roswell crash and recovery isn't the only UFO crash in the annals of the study of UFOs, Westwood said. "It's just the best known," he said.

Anyone with Information about a 1941 crash may contact James Westwood at:

5608-34 Willoughby Newton Drive, Centreville, Va., 20120,

or call him at

(703) 222-0978.

source and references

also see http://www.majesticdocuments.com/authentication_articles.php

R Y A N S W O O D, who was primary investigator on this case



14004 Quail Ridge Drive

Broomfield, CO 80020

Phone: 720-887-8171

Fax: 720-887-8239

Cell: 303-941-9663

also: thanks to: NY Mutual UFO Network Postings - http://www.nymufon.org


Genealogical research uncovered unexpected coincidences between family history and a Missouri legend of an alleged 1941 UFO crash retrieval. In an attempt to dismiss this connection, I chose to investigate the incident further. Personal investigation only adds to the intrigue.

Did an object of unknown origin, an alleged UFO, crash in the countryside of Southeast Missouri in 1941? See more HERE.

UFO Casebook Home Page