Puerto Rico-Alien Beings Seen; Two Witnesses
UFO On November 2005, at approximately 3:00 am, my daughter and I heard a weird sound like a hurricane wind going whistling by my house in Aguada, Puerto Rico (a U.S. territory). The sound was so strange that penetrated our ears. When my daughter and I looked outside, we observed what appeared to be a disc- shaped object moving towards the rear of the house towards a rain-forest or wooded area which leads all the way to the Atlantic Ocean. After that, my daughter and I heard the same sound at least twice a week. At that time my daughter and I usually went to sleep at 3:00 am or 4:00 am watching Spanish soap-operas.

On Friday, April 28, 2006, at approximately 3:00 am I heard again the same sound going by my house. At about 10 or 15 minutes later I heard my dog (Dora) barking continuously in my back yard. When I went to investigate by turning on the back yard light (the light inside the house was off) and by looking through my dining room window, I observed my dog laying on her back with her 4 legs up apparently unconscious and hypnotized. The dog was chained to a metal pole next to the back fence which separates my property with the rain-forest in the back. I called her name, "Dora, Dora, what's wrong Dora?"

When I raised my eyes and looked at the back fence, which is about 25 feet from where I was standing, I observed two creatures (extraterrestrials) standing closed to and behind the chain-link fence staring at me. One of the aliens was about 3 feet away from the dog and the other alien was about 5 feet away from the other alien. They were about 3 and a half feet tall with a large oval head and big slanted eyes. They had grayish skin and had very thin slit for a mouth and two little holes for a nose. They also had very skinny arms and they seem not to have any clothes on. Their legs were not showing because under the chain-link fence there was a cinder block wall about one and a half feet high. I could only see them from the waist up. The aliens were staring at me and I was staring at them.

They were communicating with me telepathically. I think that they were reading my mind because when I said in my mind, "I'm going to wake up my husband, Nelson." I left the dining room window and walked through the hallway leading to the bedrooms, on my way to wake up my husband, they detoured me to the other bedroom to wake up my daughter instead. I woke up my daughter (17 years old) and both of us went to the dining room window where we observed the creatures still standing in the same place. Again, they stared at us and we stared straight into their eyes for a while.

My daughter said to me, "Mommy, I'm going back to bed because I'm scare, then I won't be able to go back to sleep." I then followed my daughter to the bedroom. Approximately 10 minutes later I returned to the dining room window, the aliens were still there. While staring straight into their big eyes, the one closest to the dog was telling me in my mind to open the door leading to the back yard. I said in my mind, "I'm not going to open the door." He demanded telepathically, "You're going to open the door." I then felt myself moving towards the door and was getting drowsy.

I don't remember what happened after that. I woke up in my bed. I asked my daughter if she had seen the same thing in case I was imagining things. She described the incident and the creatures the same way I saw them. We then told my husband who slept in a separate bedroom facing the backyard. He said that he did hear the dog barking wildly at about 3:00 am. He said that he looked out the bedroom window and saw the dog barking towards the rain-forest in the back, but he thought that she was barking at a cat and was so sleepy that he immediately went back to sleep. He did not look at the back fence.

Please be advised that behind the back fence, where the aliens were, is an enormous rain-forest that leads all the way to the Atlantic Ocean, and is pitch black at night. Also, my husband informed me that he discovered the back door opened when he got up at about 8:00 in the morning, but did not know what had happened. The dog did not want to eat or drink anything for about 3 days and laying down apparently sick.

On Monday, May 1, 2006, at about 12:50 am while sitting in the living room and while talking on the phone, I saw through the dining room windows a bright light, like an enormous light bulb, moving through the woods (the rain-forest). I informed my husband and we immediately closed all the louver windows in the kitchen and dining room. At approximately 2:00 am, the same night, I heard the same sound again over the house. Seconds later while laying in bed, my husband and I heard a loud crashing noise like something hitting the flat concrete roof and shook the house, like something had landed there. We were afraid, but did not call the police for fear of being ridiculed and not come to investigate.

I feel relieved to know that I was not the only one seeing those aliens beings. My 17 year old daughter saw them too. Otherwise I, myself, would think that I was hallucinating and imagining things. Could it be possible that I did open the back door and was abducted by the aliens? I don't know. My husband found the back door opened early in the morning. In addition, I have a dotted mark on my left hand which is circular and the pain diminished as time went by since April 28, 2006.

We don't want any publicity, all we want is someone (UFO/Extraterrestrial investigator) that could investigate what had occurred on April 28, 2006 and May 1, 2006. We recently moved from New York City and brought this house in August 2005 when my husband retired as an Assistant Deputy Warden after working 20 years for the New York City Dept. of Corrections (Riker's Island) and after he got a heart attack. I am a serious woman that doesn't like to lie. I never thought that we would go through something like that. I know that it is hard to believe what I had written. I understand that. But what my daughter and I saw is the truth. Now we are planning to sell the house and return to the mainland because we fear that they could come back.

We still hear noises coming from behind the backyard in the rain-forest. The most recent was Friday, June 30, 2006 at about 11:00 PM when we had a 3 hour blackout in Aguada. I woke up my husband at about 12:30 am so he could hear the strange sound. I also called my sister who also heard the strange sound through the phone. Could they possibly have a base in that rain-forest?

Source & References:

Eye Witness Testimony


Archived UFO Articles and News Items, 2006

UFO Casebook Home Page